Saturday, February 27, 2010

So Much Information Available - Almost Overload

A coworker reminded me of all the resources Deloitte has for life events such as the birth of a child. She shared the link with me and I was surprised to find a ton of information about breastfeeding, how to integrate work and family, safety around the house, and even information for new dads. I also signed up and received information from the CDC as well as a bunch of pamphlets from the pediatrician's office. I am so thankful for all the information but at times it seems overwhelming. I have a huge stack of literature that I want to read and am not sure how I'm going to get through it all. I know that you don't have to be an expert before the baby is born and that you build confidence as a parent along the way. And don't even get me started on all the online things to sign up for. Seems like every company (Huggies, Pampers, Publix, Johnson & Johnson) has an online club and some type of rewards program. I definitely want to take advantage of the information and coupons that are available just sometimes feel like managing this is a full time job. Doing the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment