There was a large box on the doorstep the other day when I came home from work. Fred and I wondered what it was and were very surprised to find it contained the Diaper Champ and refill bags. We are looking forward to magically keeping things fresh. The box says that it will trap all unwanted diaper odors. Definitely something we need. Thanks Lucy!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Keeping it clean and smelling fresh - Thanks Lucy!
There was a large box on the doorstep the other day when I came home from work. Fred and I wondered what it was and were very surprised to find it contained the Diaper Champ and refill bags. We are looking forward to magically keeping things fresh. The box says that it will trap all unwanted diaper odors. Definitely something we need. Thanks Lucy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment