Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Doctor's Visit Complete

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. She said that everything is going well. The baby is measuring in the 60% range which she said was nothing to be concerned about. She said that sometimes they catch them during a growth spurt. I don't think anyone is going to be exactly at 50% anyway. The doctor said a large factor of how big the baby is going to be is based on genetics and how large Fred and I were when born. She also said that there is plenty of time for him to turn around. I also learned that they aren't planning on drawing any more blood which was pleasant news. Glad to hear there are no more trips to LabCorp in my immediate future.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad to hear you & baby are doing well, and for no more drawing blood!

    ReplyDelete