We love the musical mobile. It is going to make a great addition to our little guy's crib. I can just image him looking up and following the animals with his eyes. I know that the sounds are going to be very soothing to him. We also very much appreciate the pacifiers. I have been trying to start to pack a bag for the hospital and wanted to bring a pacifier. It is perfect. Thanks so much for thinking of us.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
We Love The Musical Mobile - Thanks Erik and Lisa
We love the musical mobile. It is going to make a great addition to our little guy's crib. I can just image him looking up and following the animals with his eyes. I know that the sounds are going to be very soothing to him. We also very much appreciate the pacifiers. I have been trying to start to pack a bag for the hospital and wanted to bring a pacifier. It is perfect. Thanks so much for thinking of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment