Crazy to think that he'll be here very soon. We have the room all ready. I've packed a baby bag and laid out his clothes for the hospital. We have set up a bassinet downstairs which will double as our changing table and storage so we won't have to bring him upstairs to be put down for a nap or changed. The birthing bag has been packed and I'm working on my hospital bag. We tested out the video monitor and will be hooking it up this weekend. Also will be putting the car seat in the car and practicing with a doll taking him in and out of the car seat to make sure our first time won't be at the hospital. We are ready for you little guy and can't wait to meet you!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The 9th Month - Almost There
Crazy to think that he'll be here very soon. We have the room all ready. I've packed a baby bag and laid out his clothes for the hospital. We have set up a bassinet downstairs which will double as our changing table and storage so we won't have to bring him upstairs to be put down for a nap or changed. The birthing bag has been packed and I'm working on my hospital bag. We tested out the video monitor and will be hooking it up this weekend. Also will be putting the car seat in the car and practicing with a doll taking him in and out of the car seat to make sure our first time won't be at the hospital. We are ready for you little guy and can't wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eeek - D-Day is almost here! Soo exciting! You crack me up practicing with the doll in the car seat. :) True to form - you're always prepared! ps. You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I can't believe this is the month! And I LOVE you are practicing with a doll...we asked a nurse to show us how to use the car seat the day we were going home!
ReplyDelete